Know all About Citizenship by Investment Program for St Kitts and Nevis?
Luxury Property to Purchase for Investment
Obtaining citizenship in St Kitts and Nevis provides many benefits such as living in a tax free zone, the ability to travel to over 125 countries visa-free and the option to live, work and purchase real estate within st kitts and nevis and any of the 8 countries in the OECS (Organization of Eastern Caribbean States).
When choosing the real estate option, although more expensive, the amount invested can be recovered after 5 years when the investor can choose to sell the real estate, however if choosing the option to contribute to the SIDF, although the investment fee is less, the investment is non-refundable. There are many luxurious villas, houses and condos available that are approved by the government for the scheme so you will have a great choice of real estate in some of the most idyllic locations in the world.
Other Important Articles You Must Read:
- Understand in detail what is the Economic Citizenship by Investment Program for St Kitts and Nevis?
- Complete list of various Government registration fee for citizenship
- Procedural Steps you must know for Applying for St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment
- How US Citizens are Taking Advantage of Citizenship Program?
- Check Government Approved Real Estate for Citizenship by Investment Program
- View the Exclusive Kingfisher Club Properties for Sale!!
- Complete Overview of the SIDF
- Understanding the Objectives of the Sugar Diversification Foundation
Return to Main Citizenship Information Page
Disclaimer: All information contained within the Citizenship pages of Coldwell Banker St Kitts and Nevis Realty is for information purposes only and was correct at the time of publishing, May 30, 2013. Coldwell Banker St Kitts and Nevis Realty have an approved representative by the Citizenship-by-Investment Unit dealing with all applications.