St. Kitts-Nevis Citizenship by Investment: Application ProcessColdwell Banker St. Kitts Nevis will act as your agent on Nevis to facilitate the whole process on your behalf.
The process is as follows:
1. Sign Purchase and Sales Agreement.
2. Appoint Local Processing Agent (recommended by Coldwell Banker St. Kitts Nevis), sign a Notarised Limited Power of Attorney, limited to giving the Local Processing Agent (local lawyer) Power of Attorney to submit the application on behalf of the applicant.
3. Fill out an original application for each applicant and send by courier to the Local Processing Agent along with all necessary supporting documentation. Original application forms are only available for purchase from the Citizenship by Investment Unit on St. Kitts, by a registered Local Processing Agent, at a cost of US$250.00 each. Separate forms must be submitted for the Primary Applicant and each Dependant Applicant.
4. Fees and payments due on signing Purchase and Sales Agreement, shall be sent via wire transfer to Coldwell Banker St. Kitts Nevis non-interest bearing clients US$ account at Scotia Bank, Charlestown, Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis, to be dispersed to all relevant parties:
a) Non-refundable fees for Primary Applicant:
? Agent processing Fee for primary applicant (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
? Government Due Diligence fee for primary applicant US$7,500.00
? Original application form US$250.00
b) Non-refundable fees for each dependant applicant:
? Agent processing Fee for each dependant applicant (contact us at email@example.com)
? Government Due Diligence fee for each dependant applicant over the age of 16 years US$4,000.00
? Original application form US$250.00
c) Refundable deposit of Purchase Price contingent on approval of Citizenship application, this will be described and detailed in the Purchase and Sales Agreement:
? Full cost of the real estate to be held by a registered Escrow Agent.
? Registered Escrow Agent cost are a onetime payment of 1% of the funds to be held in escrow.
5. On approval of the Citizenship by Investment Application, the Citizenship Fees must be wired directly to the Citizenship by Investment Unit, these fees are as follows:
? USD $50,000 for the Primary Applicant plus US$47.00 certificate registration fee
? USD $25,000 for the Spouse of the Primary Applicant
? USD $25,000 for each child under 18 years
? USD $50,000 for each qualified dependent of the Primary Applicant above the age of 18 years, other than his or her spouse. This includes unmarried children, in full time education, between the ages of 18 and 25
? In addition each applicant shall pay a certificate registration fee of US$47.00
6. On the issuing of the Certificate of Citizenship the Local Processing Agent shall collect the Certificates and apply for the Passports, the cost of each Passport is US$400.00
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:NB all documents must be translated into English. Both the original and the translation must be submitted and any translated documents must be notarised as authentic translations.
? Copy of duly executed real estate contract (Purchase and Sales Agreement) to be submitted with the application forms.
? Proof of requisite funds held in escrow by a registered Escrow Agent.
? Photograph and Signature Certificate (Form C2)
? Medical Certificate (Form C3) including original results of HIV test. Note that the HIV test results must not be older than 3 months.
? Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of full birth certificate (ie. a birth document that also includes your parent's details, or a household register, family book etc.)
? Certified copy of your current Passport(s) showing name, photo, citizenship/nationality, date and place of issue, expiry date, passport number, and issuing country.
? Certified copy of your current National Identity Card(s)
? 6 original Passport sized photos of yourself taken within the past 6 months. N.B (one of the photos must be certified and attached to Form C2).
? Police Certificate ?certificate of no criminal record? or ?police clearance certificate? from country of citizenship and any country where you have lived for more than 1 year over the past 10 years.
? Certified copy of Military Records (if applicable)
? Certified copy of proof of name change (if applicable)
OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM THE MAIN APPLICANT:? At least 1 original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months.
? At least 1 original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, charted accountant or other professional of similar standing) not older than 6 months.
? 1 original document of evidence of residential address (e.g. certified copy of a recent utility bill or bank statement showing full name and address, or written confirmation from a bank, attorney, chartered accountant or notary public).
? 1 Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificate(s) if applicable (ie. if married persons apply together).
? Certified copy of divorce documents (if applicable).
? Statement of source of fund to be invested in St Kitts and Nevis.
ON APPROVAL IN PRINCIPLE OF THE APPLICATION:? Evidence of title transfer (a signed Memorandum of Transfer for the Unit) shall be submitted.
Other Important Articles You Must Read:
- St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Assisted by Coldwell Banker
- Learn All about St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
- Understand in detail what is the Economic Citizenship by Investment Program for St Kitts and Nevis?
- Complete list of various Government registration fee for citizenship
- Procedural Steps you must know for Applying for St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment
- How US Citizens are Taking Advantage of Citizenship Program?
- Check Government Approved Real Estate for Citizenship by Investment Program
- Complete Overview of the SIDF
- Understanding the Objectives of the Sugar Diversification Foundation
Disclaimer: All information contained within the Citizenship pages of Coldwell Banker St Kitts and Nevis Realty is for information purposes only and was correct at the time of publishing, May 30, 2013. Coldwell Banker St Kitts and Nevis Realty have an approved representative by the Citizenship-by-Investment Unit dealing with all applications.